Basically, the phone is very responsive to touches and inputs. The back of the Black Shark 4 Pro is subtle in design, a shift from the schematics of traditional gaming phones. But for some reason, my SIM and credentials always goes back to a ROG Phone. I have used the first-generation ROG Phone as my daily driver, then went with ROG Phone 3 and while I didn’t… Do you even need a gaming phone when handsets like the iPhone 13 Pro Max or Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra are such capable pocket powerhouses? Asus thinks so, and the ROG Phone 6 is its latest attempt at giving you a smartphone by daylight, and handheld…
- The specifications above are based on the official data published by the manufacturer, but we also take user reviews into consideration.
- If you do not like the firmware installed by the device manufacturer on your Android device, you are free to replace it with your own custom firmware.
- However, if you are still facing this issue, then straightaway go to the service centre and get it resolved.
- ZDNET’s recommendations are based on many hours of testing, research, and comparison shopping.
In his spare time, you’ll find Jason looking for good dogs to pet or thinking about eating pizza if he isn’t already. The Battery comes with a powerful non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh and fast charging support. Portrait mode produces satisfactory results, though the shots aren’t as sharp and the colors aren’t as accurate. The subject also needs to be more vibrant and clearer, especially the outlines that tend to get blurry. Since the camera app is an exact replica of the one all Xiaomi phones use, there are a ton of fun filters and tints to play around with. The Black Shark 4 Pro runs JOYUI 12.5, which is a re-skin of MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11. The only notable differences in JOYUI 12.5 are the green accent colors and the extra gaming features baked into the Black Shark phone.
The total score is calculated based on all segmentation scores, and the maximum score is 1000. If a device has a higher total score than its competitors, it is considered better overall. For instance, multitasking is a simple example that highlights the importance of memory performance. If the RAM storage is insufficient, the user may not be able to run several apps simultaneously, and if the RAM runs out, the apps may crash, which can cause the device to reboot automatically.
- Android phones and tablets are usually much more than operating systems like iOS, Ti zen, or Windows 10 Mobile.
- Pushing the phone with demanding games knocks the battery level down by about 20 percent per hour, though for less intensive tasks it’s much less than that, and most people probably won’t be gaming all day.
- A whole load record that will allow us to have 100% autonomy in the blink of an eye.
- On the morning of January 11th, @Black Shark Luo Yu Zhou posted again to introduce some information about this new phone to netizens.
- The handset is highly appreciated by Xiaomi’s fans because of it’s internal specs, screen size, camera setup, battery timing and Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Pro mobile performance.
Our goal is to deliver the most accurate information and the most knowledgeable advice possible in order to help you make smarter buying decisions on tech gear and a wide array of products and services. Our editors thoroughly review and fact-check every article to ensure that our content meets the highest standards. If we have made an error or published misleading information, we will correct or clarify the article. If you see inaccuracies in our content, please report the mistake via this form. Read our detailed phone pros and cons, quick reviews, and more!. The main camera can also record videos in 4K and with 60 Stock Firmware fps if desired.